Marketing Automation Consulting Services
Digital transformation is top of mind for every smart marketing executive, and most would agree that optimizing marketing automation platform performance is the number one driver of digital transformation success for the Marketing department.
Unfortunately, most companies fall short in their efforts to progress from purchasing a marketing automation system to dramatically increasing Marketing’s impact on business results with the marketing technology they’ve bought.
Results and ROI are promised but not delivered. Does that sound familiar?
If so, we should talk.
Let’s Go! Better Results, at Scale with Less Effort
At Walker Sands, we partner with our clients to make sure their journey to transform Marketing with technology gets the desired outcomes and achieves mission-critical business goals.
We diagnose, we fix and we support, either with ongoing advisory services or hands-on execution. Before too long, the leads and sales are rolling in like never before. Mission accomplished.
How We Can Help You Do Better with Marketing Automation
Our marketing automation consulting services are right for you if:
- You’re a B2B company that already has, or is considering buying, a marketing automation solution like Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot
- You’re experiencing problems with an existing marketing automation system instance that other marketing automation consultants and your in-house team can’t seem to resolve.
- You feel like you should be doing more with your marketing automation platform but don’t have a good go-forward plan.
- Marketing is getting heat from senior executives and Sales leadership on why they aren’t delivering more qualified leads after spending so much on marketing tools.
- Things were going just fine until your key in-house marketing automation person left for another job, and now you are in need of a quick marketing automation staff augmentation fix while you figure out what to do next.
- Your company has a mountain to climb in terms of upcoming lead generation numbers to hit plan, and you’re struggling to think where all those leads will come from.
- You’re doing just fine with marketing automation, have a decent plan and are getting good results — but would still love to kick things into a higher gear.
Our Marketing Automation Service Offerings
To assist our B2B clients, we offer a wider range of advisory and execution-oriented consulting services related to marketing automation, including the following:
- Marketing Automation Strategy – We can help you see the big picture of what’s possible with marketing automation and how it can advance business interests and unleash new avenues for growth.
- Marketing Automation Audits and Assessments – The fail points in marketing automation are too many to count. Perfect for those who believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
- Marketing Automation Procurement Support – Caveat emptor. Shelfware syndrome is a real thing. Don’t let it happen to you when you buy marketing automation software.
- Marketing Automation Setup and Launch – The race is won or lost at the starting gate. Our marketing automation kickstart will set you up for a win.
- Marketing Automation Platform Ports and Rebuilds – We’re familiar with every possible port and rebuild for Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot. Tap our experts for help with marketing automation platform migrations.
- Marketing Automation Optimization – If your marketing automation isn’t getting substantially better with each passing month, you’re lagging behind the competition. Let us help you get better results with less effort and less pain.
- Ongoing Marketing Automation Execution and Growth – You’ve got more work than you can handle, right? No worries. We’ve got reinforcements for you.
How We Approach Marketing Automation Consulting
Our Walker Sands marketing automation consultants have “been there, done that” on every possible marketing automation challenge.
Although we’ve developed a number of proprietary approaches to resolving your marketing automation challenges, we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to working with you. The right program for your organization could include any of the following steps:
- Realigning marketing automation execution with the business strategy and top marketing goals
- Conducting marketing automation audits and assessments
- Helping to procure a new marketing automation system and making the business case to do so
- Improving the integration of your marketing automation platform with your CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and other martech assets
- Developing an ROI-based roadmap for marketing automation next steps
- Rewiring your marketing automation analytics to get better and more reliable outputs
- Cleaning up and segmenting your marketing automation database
- Helping you to operationalize Account-Based Marketing (ABM) via your martech stack
- Assisting you with GDPR compliance efforts and other regulatory requirements
- Working with your in-house team to educate them on best practices and upskill their marketing automation talents, thus driving improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Keeping the leads flowing via operational outsourcing to us while you build out your in-house team
- Improving the hand-off to Sales to ensure that leads ultimately result in sales and revenues
- Transforming your organization from a mediocre implementer of marketing automation to being a top performer
Get to Know Our Experienced Marketing Automation Consultants
You simply won’t find more experienced marketing automation consultants. Backed by an agency that does much more than advise on marketing automation, our marketing automation experts have a track record that is simply unmatched.
We’ve seen (and fixed) every possible marketing automation mistake.
When it comes to marketing automation mistakes and missteps, it’s a long list:
- Companies procure the wrong marketing automation platforms.
- They misconfigure and mismanage their marketing automation platform instances.
- They fail to use the marketing automation tools they’ve bought or use them poorly, with the end result that ROI is never achieved.
- In their efforts to court prospects, they run poorly conceived campaigns or even worse they overmarket to prospects and alienate them.
Avoiding mistakes is important, but it’s more important that you get the marketing automation ROI you planned on getting. That’s where our intimate understanding of how to improve demand generation results with marketing automation tips the scales in our favor versus other marketing consulting agencies. Simply put, we’re obsessed with results and making you successful.
Marketing Automation Platforms We Support
We are deeply skilled in supporting clients who use Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot but we also have extensive experience working with a number of other marketing automation platforms.
Learn more about our niche experience working with the most popular marketing automation platforms:
- Marketo Marketing Automation Consultants – Led by a seasoned Marketo Champion, our Chicago marketing consultants bleed purple and haven’t yet met a Marketo challenge they couldn’t overcome. Bring it on!
- Pardot Marketing Automation Consultants – In addition to helping our clients with Pardot, we are Pardot customers. There’s lots of Pardot love, knowledge and power at Walker Sands.
- Hubspot Marketing Automation Consultants – We are old hands at Hubspot. In fact, our first Hubspot consulting engagement was back in 2011, when their revenues were only $28 million. (2018 revenues for Hubspot clocked in at $513 million.)
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Platforms – Salesforce expertise is a must when working with marketing automation software. We live and breathe Salesforce daily, and we know how to make it hum.
Chicago Marketing Automation Consultants Serving a Global Client Base
Our Chicago marketing automation consulting firm serves a global client base. Team members are certified with expertise in the top marketing automation platforms, including Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot.
Walker Sands Digital, our digital marketing group, leads all of our marketing automation consulting engagements. Services are delivered by our Chicago experts with support from our San Francisco and Seattle offices. Integrated campaigns are supported by our marketing strategists, PR experts, demand gen team, and creative services group.
Marketing Goals Empowered via Marketing Automation
As a B2B marketer, you’re no doubt tasked with a long list of critically important initiatives. Fortunately, marketing automation can help you with most of them:
- B2B Lead Generation – Usually the top priority for our clients, generating more qualified leads often hinges on how well you use your marketing automation system. Whether it’s about getting more B2B leads to visit your website or increasing visit-to-lead conversion rates, we have the insights and skillset to drive more leads your way.
- Influencer and Analyst Relations – If you are eager to get the attention of Gartner, Forrester and other key B2B influencers, you can use your marketing automation system to initiate and nurture those important relationships. We’ve helped many clients with this important marketing goal and our marketing automation consultants would love to hear more about your influencer relations objectives and plans.
- Successful Product Launches – Does your product launch marketing plan take full advantage of your marketing automation system? From signing up beta customers to PR placement amplification, you might be surprised at the many areas where marketing automation can support a successful product launch.
- Empowering Field Marketing Reps – Want to make life easier and more productive for hard-working field reps? Marketing automation can help get them in front of more people and accelerate the hand-off of lead intelligence to Sales.
- Nurture Marketing – When executed properly, marketing automation can help you initiate tailored one-to-one conversations with prospects and customers at scale. That requires smart engagement at every step in the buyer journey.
- Executive Thought Leadership – Enhancing the credibility of your executives is orders of magnitude easier when you build thought leadership into your marketing automation strategy.
- Higher ROI on Content Marketing Assets – Content is worth nothing if it’s not engaging. The key to success is addressing a potential customer’s direct and immediate need. It can’t be done fast enough or well enough without marketing automation.
- Enhance Brand Credibility – Where marketing automation truly shines is in its ability to get your brand in front of people in a way that makes them fall in love. We can help you to do that better than your competition and reap the rewards that follow.
- Better Marketing Management via Marketing Automation – Good marketing decisions can no longer be made based on a hunch. Marketing automation allows you to get revenue attribution and other metrics that will make you a much smarter and more effective marketing manager.
- Integrating the Martech Stack – Entropy is at play when it comes to marketing software, with chaos as end product. Weak integration between the pieces can impede progress on business goals. Let our digital transformation experts fix that for you.
The list above is just a small sampling of what can be done with marketing automation and how important marketing automation is becoming to the modern marketer. This is truly powerful stuff, wouldn’t you agree?
Let’s Discuss Your Marketing Automation Needs
If you’re in need of better marketing automation results and want to hire an amazing marketing automation agency, then get in touch and tell us where current execution is falling short and what you’d like to accomplish.
If we can’t help you, we will let you know right away. But, if it has to do with improving marketing automation results, there’s a good chance we are the right integrated marketing agency for you.
It all starts with a discussion between you and us. The next move is yours.