News is driven by numbers, and so are we.
“Our data study from Walker Sands reached our very specific audience in meaningful ways. Its strategy, copywriting and design positioned our brand as experts in our industry.”Greg Ng, VP of Digital Engagement at PointSource, a Globant Company
Walker Sands has perfected data-driven public relations and marketing.
Our campaigns start with the goal in mind, whether that’s building credibility for a specific point of view or using data points to round out an argument. We handle data collection or analysis of proprietary or third-party data. We then package it in a way that’s powerful and visually compelling.
And as nice as a big media placement is, we know the story isn’t the end goal. We engineer our data campaigns to drive traffic to your website so prospective customers or clients download a white paper, sign up for a webinar or otherwise results in a qualified lead, purchase or other action.
Walker Sands can handle each step of the process:
- Constructing a captivating survey or data study geared toward a particular audience
- Analyzing results to determine the most newsworthy elements
- Designing compelling visuals, such as infographics, videos or white papers, that highlight key findings
- Developing a story angle to accompany the hard numbers
- Reaching out to influential media and bloggers to secure coverage
See what our data reports have done for our clients in our case study section, and read about the benefits of data-driven pr here.