About/O’Dwyer’s Recognizes Walker Sands Communications as One of the Fastest Growing Technology PR Agencies in the U.S.
O’Dwyer’s Recognizes Walker Sands Communications as One of the Fastest Growing Technology PR Agencies in the U.S.
CHICAGO, IL – (PRWEB) – May 01, 2014 – Walker Sands Communications, a leading technology and business-to-business public relations and digital marketing agency, reports 35.9 percent growth from 2012 to 2013 with the announcement of several client wins. O’Dwyer’s ranked the agency as the No. 8 largest in Chicago and No. 29 on their list of top technology firms nationally. Walker Sands expects to be among the top five agencies in Chicago in 2015. “Chicago is a great agency town and it’s an honor to have broken into the top ten,” said Mike Santoro, president and principal at Walker Sands. “Our success is due to a concentration on exceptional results and a focus on being recognized as a true partner to our clients. Walker Sands’ unique approach is driven by dedicated technology practice areas and cutting-edge digital strategies, combining PR, search and social media services for a truly integrated program.” Walker Sands’ 2013 growth was driven by the addition of several notable clients to the company portfolio, including:
- Newark element14, a high-service distributor of technology products and engineering solutions
- SecureNet Payment Systems, an end-to-end processor of online, in-store and mobile payments
- HarperCollins UK, one of the world’s largest publishing groups
- Yesmail, a leading provider of enterprise email marketing software
- ThinkVine, a marketing mix optimization software company
- Softchoice, a North American IT solutions and services provider