O’Dwyer’s Recognizes Walker Sands Communications as One of the Fastest Growing Technology PR Agencies in the U.S.
CHICAGO, IL – (PRWEB) – May 01, 2014 – Walker Sands Communications, a leading technology and business-to-business public relations and digital marketing agency, reports 35.9 percent growth from 2012 to 2013 with the announcement of several client wins. O’Dwyer’s ranked the agency as the No. 8 largest in Chicago and No. 29 on their list of top technology firms nationally. Walker Sands expects to be among the top five agencies in Chicago in 2015. “Chicago is a great agency town and it’s an honor to have broken into the top ten,” said Mike Santoro, president and principal at Walker Sands. “Our success is due to a concentration on exceptional results and a focus on being recognized as a true partner to our clients. Walker Sands’ unique approach is driven by dedicated technology practice areas and cutting-edge digital strategies, combining PR, search and social media services for a truly integrated program.” Walker Sands’ 2013 growth was driven by the addition of several notable clients to the company portfolio, including:
- Newark element14, a high-service distributor of technology products and engineering solutions
- SecureNet Payment Systems, an end-to-end processor of online, in-store and mobile payments
- HarperCollins UK, one of the world’s largest publishing groups
- Yesmail, a leading provider of enterprise email marketing software
- ThinkVine, a marketing mix optimization software company
- Softchoice, a North American IT solutions and services provider