Social Media Services
Is your B2B company taking full advantage of social media? Are you approaching social media systematically such that it supports your business plan and marketing plan objectives? Do you have a good understanding of what your Social ROI is and what steps you can take to improve it?
As part of our integrated digital marketing services, Walker Sands has developed a variety of proprietary social media assessment frameworks, planning tools and workflows that allow our B2B clients to dramatically improve their social presence and social ROI.
- B2B Social Media Strategy Development – We provide a comprehensive set of services around B2B Social Media Strategy, including Social Media Audits, Social Strategy Development, Social Media Tactical Plans, and Social Media Infrastructure Planning.
- Social Media Profile Enhancement – We have a long and successful track record working with our clients to improve their social media profiles — on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and other relevant social networks.
- Social Media Training – When we partner with our B2B clients to improve their social media presence, education and training are critically important.
- Social Media Follower Building – Need followers? The social media consultants at Walker Sands will run a dedicated campaign aimed solely at gaining new followers.
- Outsourced Social Media Posting and Engagement – Life is short, and busy. Sometimes it’s more effective to just have us do all (or most) of your social media posting and engagement for you.
- Paid Social Media Advertising – With social media advertising, we can get your messages and marketing content directly in front of specific people who you want to reach.
- Social Media Website Integration – Our team will help you define and implement the optimal integration strategy to connect your website with your social media assets.
With our help, you can transform social media into a strategic B2B marketing asset that drives new business and raises your visibility and stature among target audiences.