Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
Start your journey to a more sophisticated, customized marketing strategy to increase ROI.
Successful marketing strategies are defined by your unique business, sales and marketing goals. At Walker Sands, we know first steps are pivotal in getting you to the right destination. Using our proven expertise and proprietary Marketing Maturity Model, we dive deep into your business to understand your needs and pinpoint goals. Then, we deliver prioritized, actionable marketing recommendations to improve maturity and increase revenue. Whether your strategy is stalled or you’re just starting out, we serve as your North Star, guiding you toward the achievement of your most important goals.
Build a Roadmap Tailored to Your B2B Marketing Goals
A customized marketing roadmap requires a thorough understanding of your current operations. We review marketing goals, stakeholder inputs, and industry analysis before hosting workshops to understand the granular details of your marketing tools and assets.
In addition to our expertise in driving growth for B2B companies, our proprietary Marketing Maturity Model sets us apart. By analyzing and scoring your business and marketing functions across four categories, we zero in on high-performing activities and identify areas of opportunity. Our Marketing Maturity Model includes analysis of your:
- Brand strategy: See how your brand sets you apart. Our brand strategy audit includes a comprehensive review of your brand foundation, expression and application.
- Marketing operations + resources: Break down the behind-the-scenes details of your strategy. We perform a close review of your foundational marketing elements, analyzing your infrastructure, data cleanliness and compliance, measurement and sales enablement.
- Marketing strategy: Discover opportunities across your website, messaging, content and platforms. We conduct a detailed review of your marketing tools, planning and documentation, audience segmentation and more to understand how they feed into your strategy.
- Marketing channels: Analyze engagement across your channels. We review your website, content, marketing automation, paid digital media and more to ensure you’re optimizing all of your touch points.
Accelerate Growth With an Actionable B2B Marketing Strategy
After we explore your goals and assess your operations, we develop custom strategies to guide your next steps. Our marketing strategy and roadmap identifies the steps you need to take over three, six and twelve months to reach your goals. Our recommended outputs include:
- Marketing strategy + business goals alignment
- Key findings from our Marketing Maturity Model audits
- Core marketing strategies
- Distribution channel recommendations
- Considerations by audience segment
- Recommended KPIs
- Recommended timeline
- Future marketing opportunities and considerations
Following our recommended marketing strategy and plan, you can partner with us to execute your roadmap. With a full team of in-house experts, our marketing strategy agency supports branding, content creation, creative design and campaigns, public relations outreach, demand generation and web services. The result? With our help, you turn expertly crafted plans into real-world improvement.
Ready to get started? Let’s get in touch.
Featured Marketing Strategy Work
Integrated Strategy Fuels Marketing Success for Breakthrough
Integrated marketing program generates nearly 500 paid media conversations and 25+ media placements for transportation management solutions provider.
AHEAD Taps Into Marketing Strategy Alignment for Campaign Success
AHEAD increases awareness with an integrated campaign — earning 3.9M+ impressions and 62 media placements.
CloudCraze Integrated Marketing Program
Integrated commerce campaign leads to millions of dollars in new investments and acquisition of company by Salesforce.
CompTIA #MakeTechHerStory Creative Campaign
An integrated awareness campaign, created to identify why so few girls are pursuing careers in IT, generates substantial brand power for CompTIA.
Miller Heiman Group
An updated brand identity and robust website overhaul led a 40-year-old sales training company to become a modern sales technology company.
Integrated digital and PR strategy helps business solutions review platform secure $45 million in funding and grow by 2,000 percent.