Your content marketing strategy can make or break your brand’s reputation. Your customers crave quality content. They’re searching for your business on Google, watching videos on your website and engaging with your social media channels. And if you aren’t delivering relevant, timely content, they’ll turn to your competitors to get it.
B2B Content Marketing Services
At Walker Sands, we’re experts at developing B2B content marketing strategies that amplifies industry authority, boosts search rankings, increases web traffic, drives social shares and generates sales leads. Supported by a team of industry-savvy content professionals, we develop and deliver content that achieves measurable business results.
Our B2B content marketing strategies cover a range of deliverables, including:
- Data Reports
- White Papers
- Contributed Articles
- Blog Posts
- Search-Engine-Optimized (SEO) Content
- Websites & Microsites
- Case Studies
- Content Audits
- Competitive Gap Analysis
- Social Media Content
As part of our standard process, we immerse ourselves in your business to gain an in-depth understanding of your audience, products and key differentiators. Armed with this information, our content team crafts clear and consistent messages that target your brand’s most valuable audiences.
Selecting a content marketing services provider is a big decision for B2B and technology companies. A content marketing strategy can make or break a brand’s reputation, shorten sales cycles and drive business growth, so it’s a decision that should never be taken lightly.
Why Your Business Needs Content Marketing
Content marketing is more than a buzzword—it’s a vital part of a successful marketing strategy. Today’s buyers demand creative, relevant and compelling content from the brands that are important to them. Content marketing fills this need by creating impactful content and optimizing its distribution across a wide range of channels and customer touch points, engaging specific market segments at precise points in the buying process.
The Need for Content Marketing in B2B Success
As more and more businesses recognize the value of content marketing, it’s important to understand what content marketing can do and why it may be right for your company. Here are just a few of the benefits you can achieve by incorporating content marketing into your promotional strategy:
- Builds online presence. In the digital world, content is the fuel that drives site visits and other key metrics. Content marketing helps you create and optimize the right kinds of content, amplifying your online presence among granular audience segments.
- Establishes thought leadership. Thought leadership plays a central role in B2B PR and marketing efforts. Content marketing is an ideal vehicle for growing your organization’s thought leadership agenda and positioning your brand as an industry leader.
- Attracts followers. It’s common knowledge that social media is a driving force in today’s B2C and B2B marketplace. However, many brands struggle to gain a foothold in social channels. Content marketing can help your business create relevant and compelling content that is ripe for social sharing and brand advocacy.
- Advances sales cycles. The best content marketing firms understand the roles that various types of content play at specific stages of the sales cycle. By aligning content with buyers’ needs at each step of the journey, content marketing makes it easier for them to navigate the road from prospect to satisfied customer.
Content Marketing Elements
At Walker Sands, we understand how to leverage content for business advantage. Whether you’re just getting started in content marketing or require the expertise of a seasoned partner to optimize content across your organization, we have the people, resources and services you need to leverage content marketing for measurable results.
- Content Strategy – creation of an optimized content strategy designed to support your brand objectives and comprehensive PR/marketing plan
- Buyer Personas – development of personas for prospective customers based on feedback from your existing customer base and other inputs
- Content Audits – analysis of your existing content to highlight gaps, weaknesses and opportunities for content marketing
- Content Creation – experienced content creation and copywriting to support your entire content marketing strategy
- Email Marketing & Social Promotion – email marketing campaigns and social content promotion to increase content marketing impact with digital audiences
In addition to our digital contenting marketing capabilities, Walker Sands is recognized as one of the strongest PR firms in the U.S. The combination of PR and digital capabilities creates added value for your content marketing investments, enabling us to leverage strategic media placements to further amplify your content to target audiences around the world.
What to Look for in a Content Marketing Services Provider
When selecting a content marketing services partner, it’s important to look for these critical indicators of success:
Expert in Their Field.
A good content marketing services provider should have a strong understanding of your core business functions and area of expertise. This is especially important for B2B and technology companies, both large and small, that cater to niche, informed business audiences and tech-savvy customers.
You need a content marketing services partner with solid knowledge and experience in your space. Your partner should be able to shape an effective strategy that will drive more website visits, generate leads and increase sales. In addition, your partner should have a solid knowledge of your audience and what they read, as well as strong media relationships.
Capabilities in Digital and Traditional Content Marketing Services.
With the advent of the Internet, digital content marketing services have become a priority in today’s leading organizations. An effective marketing strategy will be multifaceted and incorporate search engine optimization (SEO), public relations and social media.
However, traditional content marketing services still play a large role in many organizations. This makes it important to find a partner that excels in both areas.
Focus on Measurement and Results.
An effective content marketing services provider will be able to offer visibility into and analytical evidence demonstrating your return on investment.
At Walker Sands, our content marketing services make an immediate impact on web traffic, social media engagement and PR impact. If a content marketing services partner is weary or unclear when explaining the results of the program, you should avoid establishing a working relationship.
An Overview of Content Marketing Services
Walker Sands provides content marketing services for B2B and technology companies ranging from large Fortune 500 organizations to promising tech startups and enterprise mobile apps. We take an integrated approach to content marketing, incorporating SEO, search and PR.
With Walker Sands and Walker Sands Digital, our content marketing services include:
- Press releases optimized for search
- Contributed articles in leading publications
- Blog posts on timely topics
- White papers and data studies showcasing your expertise
- Case studies highlighting real-world results
- Infographics with high social sharing potential
- Social media content that engages customers and influencers
- Videos that generate buzz
- Websites, microsites and online profiles that expand your digital footprint and improve your search rankings
These are just a few examples of our comprehensive range of content marketing services for our B2B and technology clients. Once we start working with a client, we dive in and gain a deep understanding of their products, unique differentiators and target audiences. This enables us to craft more effective content marketing campaigns that drive sales, increase marketing effectiveness and build brand credibility.