The right video marketing services can help your brand reach previously untapped audiences – and increase conversions. And B2B marketers are taking notice of the rapid growth of video marketing services. In fact, 74 percent of B2B marketers now believe video content converts better than other key content types.
Even if you’re already tapping into media relations, content marketing and other traditional pieces of the marketing mix, why not give video marketing services a try?
Make Video Marketing Services Work for Your Business
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all strategy for video marketing services. Depending on your business needs and audience, it’s important to determine the type – or types – of videos that work best for you
Here are several ways your business can use video marketing services to increase engagement and conversions.
- Case studyBring what you do to life so prospects can imagine what it would be like to work with you. A case study can also help current clients take on new work they didn’t already know you can execute. Case study videos commonly include an interview with several talking heads – often an internal executive and a client contact – and highlight key statistics from the relationship.
- Interview-based thought leadershipVideo marketing services can help you demonstrate your knowledge of recent research or an industry trend by interviewing experts at your business on the topic and its potential implications. To kick off, interview-based thought leadership videos often start out with a clear statement or thesis to establish authority before diving in.
- Event coverAn event cover video shows clients, prospects and potential employees your business is actively engaged in your target industry by recapping a recent event you attended or hosted. In some cases, you might not even need narration throughout the video. Instead, show highlight reels from the event itself with occasional on-screen text.
- Future prepUse video to showcase thought leadership on a specific industry or topic and provide expert recommendations or predictions of what’s to come. Tie your predictions to recent industry news, analyst findings or developments at your own business.
- Product demoAre you gearing up to release a new or updated product? Consider making video marketing services part of your promotion strategy. In the video, you can walk through the product’s key features, and interview your engineering team, executives or customers on the product’s impact on the industry.
Walker Sands: Video Marketing Services You Can Count On
At Walker Sands, we help B2B technology companies leverage video marketing services for improved business visibility and conversion rates. Our video team is experienced at crafting stories and messages to connect with the audiences that matter most to your brand.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today and let’s talk about what we can do for your business.