PR and Marketing Campaigns for Launches
It doesn’t matter how great your solution is – if no one knows about it, it might as well not exist.
At Walker Sands, we start with your goals and plan from there. We work with you to structure a strategic launch or relaunch plan and implement the tactical steps that follow, establishing awareness for the product and building brand advocates to continue the momentum post launch.
We’re experts in developing a customized campaign strategy that builds buzz for your new product or service. Our process has been proven over the course of many launches to deliver the initial traction needed to succeed. Our client’s launches have been featured by TechCrunch, Mashable, The New York Times, Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal, among others.
Here’s a sampling of the tactics in our arsenal:
- Outreach to target media outlets
- Soliciting third-party reviews from experts and influencers
- Securing quotes from media sources that validate your product and its key differentiators
- Identifying opportunities to demo the product at industry conferences, events and meetups, putting it directly in front of your target audience
- Engaging brand advocates, training them to handle media interviews and giving them the opportunity to tell your story
- Submitting your product for relevant award opportunities to earn third-party credibility
We have the experience and relationships necessary to navigate the waters of product PR. Whether that means offering exclusive access to a top-tier media outlet for a thoughtful piece, or executing an embargo to allow for maximum impact, we do what it takes to get results.
Like a snowball rolling down a hill and gathering momentum, successful product launches attract attention and generate buzz long after the initial push. We view public relations as an integral part of a broader marketing strategy, and we work with you to coordinate efforts that position the product for long-term success.
But sometimes the product itself isn’t enough to secure a feature story. Supplemental materials – video, photos, screenshots, graphics and background information – can push your story over the top. Walker Sands will work with you to develop these materials to earn that home-run placement and ensure you’ll be ready to capitalize on the resulting publicity.
After all, you only get one chance to launch.