Coaching for Media Interviews and Public Speaking
Our media training and speaker training services range from basic pre-interview prep to full-scale, in-person courses centered around your team’s needs. Assistance we can provide includes:
- Message Refinement: We help you define your company’s most important messages, simplifying even the most complex concepts into simple, coherent and understandable points. Your final messages will be authoritative, well-supported and distinct from your competitors.
- Consistency Audit: We take steps to ensure that all of your spokespeople are delivering the same messages to the market. Before interviews and meetings, we prepare Q&A documents that provide recommended answers to questions you are likely to receive, as well as suggested talking points specific to your meeting and the necessary background on your interviewer.
- Customized Training: We provide training on introductory public relations skills that prove invaluable in mastering new spokesperson responsibilities, covering everything from news value to different types of interviews and stories. For more seasoned, savvy executives, we hone and polish presentation delivery skills vital to effective communication including body language, tone and speaking in soundbites.
- Mock Interview Preparation: Our mock interview sessions simulate various types of interviews, TV segments and press conferences you’re likely to encounter as a spokesperson. We then provide you with feedback that allows you to improve your performance.
- Materials Assistance: We can assist with creating presentations and speech writing. Our staff of writers and graphic designers are highly skilled at ensuring we meet your communication objectives and brand guidelines with compelling materials that will resonate with your target audiences.