In today’s crowded marketplace, analysts are trusted to sort through the noise and provide critical research, recommendations and insights.
Analysts interact with current and potential customers, employees, investors, and financial analysts. They influence media coverage, affect purchasing decisions, drive investor behavior and define industry trends.
What we do for you
We identify key analysts and make proper introductions in the early stages of corporate positioning and product launches. We ensure that analysts understand and appreciate your market positioning and that you are a valued resource to analysts during significant market and technology changes.
Our efforts help you establish and maintain a successful relationship with the most well-regarded analysts, ultimately turning them into trusted brand ambassadors confident in recommending your product or solution. Some of the specific tasks we undertake on your behalf include the following:
- Analyst Research. We research the landscape of industry analysts and prioritize them for you based on their ability to affect your business interests. The final deliverable is a list of key, influential industry analysts who you should have on your radar screen.
- Industry Research. We secure important analyst reports on industry trends and announcements so that you can keep abreast of analyst perceptions in your market.
- Initiating Relationships. We establish relationships between you and the analysts, drawing upon our own extensive network.
- Meeting Preparation. We thoroughly prepare you for analyst interactions through message positioning exercises, extensive spokesperson training, presentation development, client reference preparation, and in-depth briefing materials about the analysts you are meeting with and their backgrounds and areas of interest.
- Maintaining Relationships. We maintain and strengthen your relationship with analysts by providing analysts with relevant communications about your company.
- Coverage Solicitation. We encourage analysts to write positive reports about you or consult with you on reports related to your industry. We position your executives as thoughtful resources who have unique, expert perspectives and who consistently provide reliable and useful information.
Sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. We leverage our extensive network of contacts to generate high-profile coverage within key segments, including:
- Market Research and Analyst Firms. These include 451 Research, AMR Research, Aberdeen Group, Datamonitor, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), Everest Group, Forrester Research, Frost and Sullivan, Gartner, International Data Corporation (IDC), Ovum, Taneja Group and Wikibon, among others.
- Specialty Firms Devoted to Industry Verticals and Market Segments. We help you develop and maintain relationships with these boutique or niche analyst firms that specialize in your industry.