Advantages of SEM Services
SEM services (Search Engine Marketing) combine paid search and organic search for a holistic, results-driven approach that increases your visibility among popular search engines and web traffic.
Search engine optimization (SEO) incorporates content marketing, site and page optimization and keyword targeting to position your website and content as an authority to search engines. Paid search, or pay-per-click (PPC), campaigns are highly- targeted ads that show up among search results. PPC triggers immediate results and traffic growth for the keywords you bid on, while SEO focuses on the quality of your digital presence and improves your website and search performance over time.
Benefits of SEM Services
SEM services are a key component of a strong digital marketing strategy. When used together, organic and paid search strategies drive meaningful business advantages and sustainable digital growth. The benefits of integrated SEO and PPC programs include:
- More qualified website leads
- Increased conversions and website traffic
- Higher rankings on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing
By leveraging experienced SEM professionals, companies can improve the impact of SEO and PPC. However, setting up SEM campaigns can be complex.
SEM Services and Best Practices
For large enterprises and fast-growing startups, effective SEM services require a sophisticated strategy and custom configurations to maximize return on investment and dramatically improve digital performance. When you are considering how to structure your SEM program, these factors must be top-of-mind:
- Strong Content: Content serves as the foundation of a strong SEM strategy. Google and other search engine providers reward companies that have informative content centered on important themes and categories that target audiences appreciate. Aside from pay-per-click advertising copy, you need a large quantity of high-quality, search-optimized content that satisfies visitors’ needs and positions you as an authority to major search engines like Google.
- Relevant Keywords: If you are randomly selecting keywords without analyzing the search volume and competition, you are missing out on traffic and potential leads. It’s important to select worthwhile keywords that your audiences are using in searches for your SEM campaigns. Depending on your goals and objectives, you should consider a variety of geo-targeted, branded and industry-specific search terms to reach your audiences.
- Comprehensive Analytics: If your customers frequently search for your product or service using a specific keyword, you must be visible and prominent in those results to keep a competitive advantage. To better understand how your customers search, conduct competitive and market research. This will help you target keywords, develop content that attracts target audiences, and outperform the competition.
- Optimized Website Structure: Leveraging organic and paid search campaigns help attract visitors to your website, but SEM doesn’t stop there. A seamless path to conversion, optimized meta tags and descriptions, and compelling calls to action are also integral to improving SEM results.
With a team of award-winning experts, Walker Sands provides robust SEM services for organizations in a variety of industries. From professional services to software-as-a-service (SaaS), our proven SEM formula combines high-quality content, optimized site structure and in-depth keyword targeting to drive meaningful results for businesses. Many of our clients effectively double their traffic or more with our comprehensive services. If you are ready to learn more about our SEM services, fill out the form or call us at (312) 267-0066.