5 Benefits of a Social Media Report
If your firm is struggling to make sense of the massive volume of data available when interacting through social media with current and potential customers, it may be time to consider a social media report. Beyond simply staying afloat in a sea of social media data points, social media reports organize massive volumes of information and extract valuable, actionable insights.
The Case for a Social Media Report
Social media can be a virtual goldmine for generating leads and gaining insight into your customers’ needs and desires, but many firms struggle to transform their insights into meaningful and actionable information. Although you can quantify and analyze anything from customer sentiments to conversions on social channels, the challenge lies in separating the noise from the trends and converting these trends into useful knowledge. Social media reports help untangle these audience insights, allowing firms to isolate those elements most critical for successful customer engagement.
Of course, a social media strategy isn’t an end unto itself. Carefully cultivated customer relationships, leveraged through social media, have the ability to drive conversions and hedge against customer attrition. When combined with both granular and high-level data, your firm can build and scale personalized customer outreach initiatives based on the insights granted in a social media report. Perhaps most importantly, properly utilized social media insights can provide invaluable visibility into customers’ future demands.
5 Benefits of a Social Media Report
Comprehensive reports enable brands to uncover meaningful insights that contribute to more successful social media marketing campaigns. The benefits of social media reports include:
- Informed Content Creation: Data collected around factors such as ideal post length and most engaging themes for your business’s audience drive more efficient content creation for each social platform.
- Smarter Scheduling: Social media reports provide insight into the best times and days of the week to interact with current and potential customers, as well as help your business understand which topics resonated on a given day. Understanding both when and why customers are interacting (e.g., after work hours, on weekends, around lunch time), lets you fine tune your outreach to have the maximum impact.
- Targeted Platform Strategy: Each social media platform is unique and demands a strategy tailored to its audience and features. Effective social interaction is more than broadcasting information at your customers, instead requiring users to build relationships through each platform’s shared culture.
- Brand Voice Preservation: While you want to avoid treating every platform the same, it’s also important to maintain a consistent brand tone. A social media report ensures your corporate personality remains consistent across all of the social media networks you utilize.
- Customized Social Tracking and Measurement: Every firm has unique challenges and goals for their social media outreach. A social media report is tailored to address these needs, drawing from a plethora of available data to align your firm’s social media strategy with your objectives.
Next Steps for Leveraging a Social Media Report
At Walker Sands, our social media marketing services will provide actionable insights designed to maximize the value of your firm’s social media engagements. We’ll work with you to achieve your social media conversion goals. Contact us today to learn how we can help.