The tech sector offers many different types of thought leadership opportunities for innovative B2B firms – all of which address industry needs while inspiring meaningful conversations with potential customers.
Common thought leadership tactics include:
- White Papers: The best white papers define and solve industry problems. Our vertical-specific teams work to identify the issues your audiences care about the most, enabling you to address those issues with leading insight. We work to capture your brand voice, communicate your most important messages and distinguish you from competitors.
- Contributed Bylines: At Walker Sands, our network of contacts includes editors at some of the most prominent business publications and news sites. These sources consistently seek out guest columnists and insightful content contributors for current industry news. We’ve helped our clients secure placements in leading business outlets like Entrepreneur, TechCrunch and Inc. Magazine.
- Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions: A good thought leadership strategy delivers the right messages to the right audiences. Walker Sands works to help your company’s thought leaders secure face time at key industry events all over the country and around the world. We’ll create a calendar highlighting the best speaking opportunities for you throughout the year.
- Our clients have presented at events that include:
- International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- South by Southwest (SXSW)
- Microsoft Convergence
- Mobile World Congress
- VentureBeat Mobile Summit
- Email Newsletters: Email newsletters can help provide key audiences with the information they need to make smarter business decisions. With the right strategy, we can help convert your brand’s email newsletter into a shareable resource that delivers value to both leads and customers.
- Social Media: Social networking sites are filled with people seeking out knowledge on questions they have. Walker Sands monitors social media sites for industry-related conversations that could use expert insight, allowing you to engage with users and provide the solutions they’re seeking out.
Amplify Your Thought Leadership with Walker Sands
At Walker Sands, our teams hold specific knowledge of the tech landscape and are able to execute every component of a robust thought leadership campaign. By communicating through these outlets, you actively become part of the conversation and can emerge as a leading expert in your industry.
Our experience with some of the largest names in B2B technology has taught us that a successful public relations campaign is more than just media outreach and placements. We’ll take the steps to ensure that industry analysts and influencers, as well as key audiences, view your organization as a valuable and trusted resource.