Successful campaigns promote thought leadership–a key ingredient in tech PR. At Walker Sands, our clients are routinely recognized as leaders and influencers in the B2B tech sector. By focusing on thought leadership improvements, we help our clients achieve greater visibility within their industries, increase lead generation and build trust with existing customers.
Types of Thought Leadership in B2B Tech PR
The tech sector offers many different types of thought leadership opportunities for innovative firms—all of which present solutions and provoke meaningful conversations with leads and prospects.
Common thought leadership tactics include:
- White Papers: The best white papers define and solve an industry problem. Our marketing and digital teams can work to identify the issues your audience cares about the most and enables you to address those issues with leading insight. We’ll create a template for you that captures the feel of your brand and distinguishes from your competitors.
- Contributed Bylines: At Walker Sands, our network of contacts includes editors at some of the most prominent business publications and news sites. These sources consistently seek out guest columnists and insightful content contributors for the most current industry news. We’ve helped our clients secure placements in leading business publications like Entrepreneur and Inc.
- Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions: A good PR strategy delivers the right messages to the right audiences. Walker Sands works to help your company’s thought leaders secure face time at key industry events all over the country. We’ll create a calendar highlighting the best speaking opportunities for you throughout the year. Events that our clients have presented at include:
- International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- South by Southwest (SXSW)
- Microsoft Convergence
- Mobile World Congress
- VentureBeat Mobile Summit
- Email Newsletters: Email newsletters can help provide key audiences with the information they need to make smarter business decisions. With the right strategy, we can help you convert your brand’s email newsletter into a shareable resource that delivers value to both leads and customers.
- Social Media: Social networking sites are filled with people seeking out knowledge on questions they have. Walker Sands monitors social media sites for industry-related conversations that could use some expert insight, allowing you to engage with users and provide the solutions they’re seeking out.
Amplify Your Thought Leadership with Walker Sands
At Walker Sands, our teams hold specific knowledge of the tech landscape and are able to execute every component of a public relations campaign, including thought leadership. By communicating through these outlets, you actively become part of the conversation and can emerge as a leading expert in your industry.
Our experience with some of the largest names in B2B technology has taught us that a successful public relations campaign is more than just media outreach and placements. We’ll take the steps to ensure that industry analysts and influencers, as well as key audiences, view your organization as a valuable and trusted resource.
Call us at (312)-267-0066 to learn more about Walker Sands’ perspectives on thought leadership PR in the B2B technology sector.