We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Looking for a Social Media internship? Walker Sands is looking for a socially savvy marketer to serve as a social media intern for a paid 12-week internship. This position is remote (work from anywhere) and will report to our Chicago office.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Our Social Media Intern will support our social media strategists with basic reporting, post management, influencer research, post creation and creative brainstorming.
We are looking for someone with an interest in social media trends, ever-evolving platforms and has a pulse on all things Twitter — bonus points if you’re a solid writer and love to dive deep into social media analytics.
As part of our Internship Program, you will work on a small team for clients that specialize in B2B and technology sectors. You must be a self-starter and able to think on your feet and change gears quickly. At the end of the internship, you will have had in-depth exposure to what it's like to work in the marketing industry.
- Passionate about the social media industry.
- A desire and eagerness to learn and grow.
- Current student or recent graduate (from an undergraduate or Master's program), preferably with coursework in marketing communications, public relations, advertising or business.
- This is a 12-week, paid internship beginning on September 27, 2021.
- Candidates for the internship must be eligible for full-time employment at the conclusion of their internship.
- All internship candidate finalists must complete a writing test.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!