We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all internal aspects and workflow for Walker Sands’ integrated marketing projects. The Senior PM must take ownership of the project scope and timelines, ensuring projects be delivered on time, on budget, and in scope.
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to, setting up internal meetings, recording and sharing notes, communicating with clients and internal teams, maintaining project timelines and ensuring daily progress, performing quality checks to ensure accuracy of deliverables, leading project status meetings, monitoring budget/hours allocations on projects, and overall acting as “go-to” for all internal team members.
The Senior PM works with senior agency staff to identify risk and opportunities at the outset of a project, but works independently with the assigned service teams once a project is started. A successful Senior PM is detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal coaching on a daily basis.
Walker Sands has grown across different service areas and our Senior PMs must be capable of simultaneously handling a wide variety of project types and deliverables, spanning: websites, microsites, landing pages, branding, creative campaigns, marketing strategy, videos, whitepapers, data studies, e-books, case studies, infographics, tip sheets, sell sheets, emails, display ads, and more.
- 4-6 years project management experience, agency experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with a wide range of creative and digital deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a cross-functional and collaborative team
- Stellar communication and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and personal task management skills
- Ability to think creatively and identify solutions to challenges
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects on various timelines with competing priorities
- Hands-on experience with CMS platforms (like WordPress)
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation platforms (like Marketo or Pardot)
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO and content audit process
- Experience with managing client relationships