We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Walker Sands is seeking a senior paid digital marketing specialist to help manage our clients' paid digital advertising and marketing programs. This open position requires an understanding of Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), paid LinkedIn, ABM, optimization of paid search and paid social advertising campaigns, Excel, Google Sheets and SEM best practices for large paid campaigns. In order to be successful in this role, you should have an analytical mindset and be comfortable working with numbers, pulling insights from data, and speaking with clients.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand their career in digital marketing.
- Proactively develop and lead clients’ cross-channel, paid digital marketing strategies by collaborating with the account manager and paid team director.
- Client-facing communication (written and verbal) on paid and integrated digital marketing strategy, execution and results.
- Create, set up, monitor and manage large-scale, performance-based paid campaigns across multiple channels.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' paid programs.
- Develop audiences for remarketing, display, programmatic and paid social campaigns.
- Write effective, enticing and on-brand ad copy for paid ads.
- Optimize campaigns based on performance and client goals.
- Analyze performance and develop new tests and strategies for clients.
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations to the account manager and client based on paid program results.
- Effectively manage client budgets across several channels and campaigns.
- Work, collaborate and build strong relationships with a cross-functional agency team to support the execution of paid and integrated marketing programs.
- Proactively contribute to team meetings with insights from tests and strategies deployed on client accounts.
- Stay up to date on changes to the digital advertising and marketing environment and identify areas that could impact our operations.
- 2-4 years of full-time experience managing Google Ads or similar pay-per-click campaigns, ideally simultaneous program management for clients with monthly budgets exceeding $30,000.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, in mathematics, accounting, statistics, operations, marketing, or other quantitative fields.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management.
- Strong knowledge of SEM best practices.
- Strong client-facing skills and experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across several clients with differing degrees of priority.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Efficient use of and proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets, including intermediate formulas (e.g. vlookup, index match, sumifs, countifs, sum filter, pivot tables).
- Candidates with Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization will be preferred.