Content Specialist, Web
Walker Sands strongly encourages people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and welcome everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.). Please also let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process.
Walker Sands is looking for a Content Specialist, Web to join our web creative team. Walker Sands is operating as a hybrid workplace — if you’re not currently in one of our hub cities, you have the option to either work remotely or relocate closer to one of our offices in the future.
- Draft engaging content assets, blog posts, case studies, email campaigns, advertisements, SEO landing pages and more.
- Distill highly technical subject matter into clear and compelling content.
- Leverage brand materials including verbal and visual identities, user personas and messaging frameworks.
- Communicate and collaborate with account and project managers, PR and demand gen experts, and fellow Creative Services colleagues.
- Generate ideas and develop content to meet clients’ objectives.
- Master each client’s voice across a range of B2B industries.
- You understand the principles of good content and are passionate about creating well-written, well-optimized assets.
- You are relentlessly curious and constantly pursuing opportunities to better your skills.
- You value feedback as a critical means for personal and professional growth.
- You love AP style.
- You’re a self-starter with high ambitions and higher standards. You take direction and run with it, you can confidently defend your creative decisions and you’re comfortable voicing ideas to colleagues and clients.
- You have 2–4 years of experience in communications, journalism or copywriting.
- You have 1–2 years of experience working closely with clients on content marketing programs
- You have experience developing various types of content including website copy, content assets (tip sheet, e-books, one pagers, etc.,) blog posts, case studies, email campaigns, SEO landing pages and more.
- You want to join a collaborative team of creatives that demand excellence, celebrate ideas over egos and like each other as much as they enjoy their jobs.