We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Walker Sands is looking for a salesforce developer who enjoys learning and applying new technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small development team which is responsible for designing and building customized solutions and applications to support business functions at Walker Sands.
As a highly competitive individual, you will be expected to come up with new ideas and push the status quo. If you see a process that should be improved, we expect you to speak up and help us fix it. This means that we’re looking for someone who is proactive and able to keep track of the “big picture” as he/she addresses technical challenges across the company.
- Integrate with on premise and cloud-based systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox production Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow
- Develop strategic accelerators on the force.com platform
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in Salesforce Applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation including process documentation, naming and commenting conventions and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Evaluate, install and administer AppExchange applications
- Participate in Managed Service projects when development or code modification is required
- Computer science degree or equivalent training
- Salesforce Developer I Current Certification
- 2+ years experience administering or consulting on the Salesforce platform
- Development experience with APEX, triggers, web services, Visualforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with middleware and web services