We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Walker Sands is seeking a paid digital marketing specialist to help support our clients' paid digital advertising and marketing programs. In order to be successful in this role, you should have an analytical mindset and a desire to learn more about the paid and digital marketing space.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our demand generation group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand his or her career in digital marketing and advertising.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' paid programs.
- Help develop audiences for remarketing, display and paid social campaigns.
- Assist with the set up and management of large-scale, performance-based paid campaigns.
- Work with paid account leads to develop clients’ paid digital marketing strategies with the account team.
- Optimize campaigns based on budget, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that the paid leads or clients specify.
- Assist with regular reporting and provide recommendations to paid leads and clients based on paid program results.
- Write effective ad copy for paid ads.
- Budget pacing client accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, in mathematics, accounting, marketing, statistics, operations, or other quantitative field.
- Candidates with prior paid internship or Google Ads experience (or similar) preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management.
- Knowledge of SEM best practices is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including intermediate formulas (e.g. vlookup).
- Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization are a plus.