We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is looking for a talented marketing operations analyst to support our B2B technology and services clients. Only ambitious, results-oriented candidates with experience in Marketo, HubSpot or Pardot (bonus points if more than one) should apply.
This is an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of smart, forward-thinking integrated marketing. Daily responsibilities include partnering closely with our marketing operations team, account managers, and client contacts to ensure that marketing automation platform configuration, integration, tactical plans, execution and reporting are flawlessly designed and deliver the program results our clients are expecting.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Demand Gen & Web department is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand a career in digital marketing.
- Foundational launches, execution, oversight, and optimization of the marketing automation instance for a global client, including:
- Record health for prospects, accounts, and opportunities, including: data health, segmentation & tags, reporting & tracking, etc
- Assets & campaigns, including: drip campaigns, forms & templates, landing pages & templates, email & templates, A/B testing, etc
- Funnel health, including: grading, scoring, lead lifecycle, etc
- Instance health, including: folder structure, naming convention, connections, integrations, field mapping, etc
- Automation actions, including: automation rules, page actions, tokens, alerts, tags, etc
- Regular optimization work to improve deliverability rates, optimize engagement, maintain CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance, and increase conversions.
- Work with digital analysts to analyze, review and report results of campaigns and work with internal and client stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities for future programs.
- Consult with client and agency stakeholders to educate on marketing automation mechanics and best practices.
- Collaborate with other agency team members across Creative Services, Social Media, Demand Generation & Web, and Marketing Strategy to evaluate client needs in marketing technology and digital marketing programs, proposing solutions and working collaboratively on implementation and ongoing support.
- Translate client project requirements into implementation plans.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, information systems, or related area.
- 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on experience with some combination of Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot, including at least one year of full oversight of the marketing automation technology stack and day-to-day management of all marketing automation activities.
- Analytics skills that include basic metrics reporting and analysis, but also data-driven exploration of pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and demographics to improve marketing results.
- Experience working directly with sales, sales ops and sales enablement professionals to bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
- Work history that includes the execution of integrated marketing campaigns (i.e. not just using marketing automation to do simple tasks like send out a monthly newsletter).
- Understanding of and exposure to the full digital marketing lifecycle, including a practical knowledge of market research, audience segmentation, demand generation, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, paid media, search engine optimization, analytics, ABM, landing page optimization and more. No need to be able to do all of these things, but it’s important you have a basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how the puzzle pieces fit together.
- Hands-on experience with relevant system data feeds including API integrations, plug-ins and connectors is a bonus.
- Ability to clearly communicate recommendations to client stakeholders, including preparing and delivering decks that articulate strategy, challenges, progress against plan, and marketing automation gap analysis against best practice.
- Experience creating drip engagement campaigns that nurture and score prospects and elevate the qualified leads to sales.
- Solid track record of creating/crafting emails that engage users and drive action.
- Adobe Certified Expert, Marketo Certified Expert or Associate, Pardot Certified, HubSpot Certified, or Salesforce Certified a plus
If you want to work every day in a collaborative environment with talented, creative people providing measurable business impact through effective marketing programs, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Walker Sands provides a work environment that is highly entrepreneurial and employee-loving where you can make a difference in employees’ lives and clients’ businesses.
This position will report to our Associate Director, Marketing Operations and will work closely with team members across the agency.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.