Marketing Automation Analyst
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is looking for a talented Marketing Automation Specialist to support our B2B technology and services clients. The Specialist plays an integral role in ensuring that marketing automation platform configuration, integration, tactical plans, execution and reporting are flawlessly designed and deliver the program results our clients are expecting.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Demand Gen & Web department is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand a career in digital marketing.
- Foundational launches, infrastructure audit, execution, oversight, and optimization of the marketing automation instance for a global client, including:
- Campaign creation
- Grading/Scoring and lead lifecycle creation
- Email, landing page, and form build and deployment
- Mapping prospect data between MA platform and CRM
- Creation of automation rules, page actions, tokens and other automation functions
- Regular optimization works to improve deliverability rates, optimize engagement, maintain CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance, and increase conversions.
- Work with digital analysts to analyze, review and report results of campaigns and work with internal and client stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities for future programs.
- Consult with client and agency stakeholders to educate, consult and support on marketing automation mechanics and best practices.
- Incorporate internal recommendations into marketing automation implementation plans.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, information systems, or related areas.
- 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on experience with either Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot, including at least one year of oversight of the marketing automation platform.
- Analytics skills that include basic metrics reporting and analysis of marketing automation campaigns.
- Relevant experience managing marketing automation data to increase the health and value of the data used within the marketing automation platform.
- Hands-on experience with relevant system data feeds including API integrations, plug-ins and connectors is a bonus.
- Ability to clearly communicate marketing automation recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, including preparing and delivering decks that articulate strategy, challenges, progress against plan, and marketing automation gap analysis against best practice.
- Adobe Certified Expert, Marketo Certified Expert or Associate, Pardot Certified, HubSpot Certified, or Salesforce Certified a plus.
If you want to work every day in a collaborative environment with talented, creative people providing measurable business impact through effective marketing programs, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Walker Sands provides a work environment that is highly entrepreneurial and employee-loving where you can make a difference in employees’ lives and clients’ businesses.
This position will report to our Associate Director, Digital Strategy and will work closely with team members across the agency.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.