We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is seeking a digital analyst to be on the cutting edge of smart, forward-thinking integrated marketing.
As a digital analyst, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking KPIs for clients’ cross-channel digital marketing programs, including: developing and maintaining tracking integrations, databases, custom reports and dashboards. Additionally, this role is responsible for surfacing insights that result in better strategy and execution of our digital marketing programs.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Demand Gen & Web department is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand a career in digital marketing and analytics.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with internal and external analytical stakeholders to understand analytics requirements and develop plans to address.
- Partner with internal and external analytical stakeholders on an as-needed basis to plan, execute and analyze projects.
- Configure and connect various martech systems in order to accurately capture data needed to meet requirements.
- Take a lead role in implementing and managing clients’ tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, in order to integrate and collect data needed for analysis of user behaviors.
- Develop and maintain custom dashboards, databases and reports to satisfy stakeholder requirements.
- Use APIs and other various methods to pull data from disparate sources into consolidated databases for analysis.
- Segment traffic, analyze patterns and surveys to better understand user behavior.
- Hypothesize ways to improve content performance, and run A/B tests to optimize results.
- Summarize and present your findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide real-time support for ad-hoc insights requests.
- Assist the internal team in deriving or understanding the “story” within the data and identifying actionable insights from the data.
- Lead recurring (i.e. monthly, quarterly) reporting and measurement activities for clients by generating or facilitating the generation of automated regularly scheduled quantitative reports.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of the data in the reports.
- Support department leadership in the creation of an integrated analytics program with consistent methodologies and deliverables.
- Execute data analysis projects to support new business.
We are looking for someone who brings:
- 3-5 years of experience in performing analytics in a marketing sciences capacity at an agency, market research firm, consulting firm, or other technology or services business.
- Quantitative educational background (example degrees may include Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics, Quantitative Marketing).
- Experience in analytics, reporting or measurement projects with an emphasis on analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to leverage data to make strategic business decisions, understanding and/or experience with digital media.
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets with a high degree of attention to detail and data quality/precision.
- Proficiency at problem solving, with an ability to not just measure, but consult on potential strategy and outcomes.
- An ability to think proactively, work independently, problem-solve, and own end-to-end campaign and project reporting.
- Ability to thrive and produce insights in a fast-paced reporting climate and consistently hit client deadlines.
- Proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to a stakeholder audience.
- Experience with and knowledge of web measurement technologies:
- Website analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Richly featured tagging platforms (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Data visualization skills desirable (e.g. Tableau, Omniscope, Google Data Studio)
- Ad serving platforms (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Marketing automation and CRM (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Web APIs
- Advanced Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel expertise – confidence in vlookups, pivot tables, IF statements, creative formula creation, use of macros and troubleshooting is a must.
If you want to work every day in a collaborative environment with talented, creative people providing real, measurable business impact through effective, innovative and integrated marketing programs, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Walker Sands provides a work environment that is highly entrepreneurial and employee-loving where you can make a difference in employees’ lives and clients’ businesses.
This position will report to our Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with team members across Marketing Operations and Digital Strategy, Paid Digital Marketing, Web, and Client Services.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.