Walker Sands strongly encourages people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcome everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.). Please also let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process.
Walker Sands is looking for a Social Media Copywriter to join the Campaigns team in our Creative department.
- Produce high-quality pieces of short-form and long-form social content, including Tweets, Facebook content, LinkedIn articles, and more.
- Assist social strategists with brainstorming, content planning and post drafting to consistently uplevel social media content for our B2B clients.
- Partner with creative directors, designers and social strategists to ideate and develop social campaign concept ideas — then see those ideas through to production.
- Lead interviews with client contact and thought leaders to draft thoughtful, engaging social content that reflects both the client and brand voice. Present as an expert capable of offering substantive ideas and best practices about the use of content to achieve specific goals.
- You have 2–3 years of experience writing for a diverse portfolio of clients on social media (B2B experience preferred, but not required).
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates sharp copywriting skills and insightful creative ideas and execution.
- You have strong, informed opinions about everything on social media — from new Twitter features to Facebook algorithm updates and the latest TikTok memes.
- You value feedback as a critical means for personal and professional growth.
- You’re a self-starter with high ambitions and higher standards. You take direction and run with it, you can confidently defend your creative decisions and you’re comfortable voicing ideas to colleagues and clients.
- You want to join a collaborative team that demands excellence, celebrates ideas over egos and likes each other as much as they enjoy their job.