We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is looking for a driven, meticulous B2B content writer to join our corporate marketing team. As Content Specialist, Corporate, you’ll work directly with our Senior Marketing Manager to research and write content that fuels demand generation campaigns, builds SEO and increases brand awareness for the agency.
Whether it’s learning how to draft a blog post, incorporate SEO best practices into your writing, or contribute to the creation of a data-driven white paper, you will have the opportunity to work on short- and long-term writing projects and other assets to support Walker Sands’ marketing efforts.
At Walker Sands, we are constant learners who are always looking for new and innovative ways to get our message across. You’ll be joining a team of tight-knit, collaborative marketers who are passionate about growing the agency. We have big content goals, and we’re looking for the right person to help make them happen.
To succeed, you'll need excellent writing skills, a flexible mindset and the ability to work on a deadline. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to complete writing assignments detailed in marketing team’s editorial calendar
- Collaborate with marketing team and company stakeholders to write B2B SEO-optimized web pages, case studies, blog posts, newsletters, white papers, e-books and data reports
- Conduct research for all types of content including simple research about current events and industry trends, and more complex research like surveys or internal data analysis
- Collaborate with marketing team on campaign and content ideation
- Copywrite for branded materials, paid ads and ad hoc projects as needed
- Copyedit additional content created by the marketing team including emails, outbound communications, blog posts, etc.
- Complete occasional writing assignments for corporate team communications and other miscellaneous writing assignments as needed
- Help build the marketing team’s internal content process
- 1–2 years of experience in corporate communications, journalism or copywriting
- Degree in a relevant field like journalism, marketing communications, English or business
- Exceptional writing skills, including strong grammar and AP writing style
- Experience developing various types of B2B content, including blog posts, case studies, tip sheets, white papers and more
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-based organization
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to accept and learn from feedback on your work
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great future addition to Walker Sands but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.
How to Apply