We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is seeking an Account Coordinator focused on providing integral account team support in our growing agency. We are looking for someone with strong relationship-building skills and an ability to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions.
As a team contributor, Account Coordinator will support an Account Director or Account Supervisor on retainer accounts or projects and provide daily support to ensure successful execution of client projects. The Account Coordinator will be organized, proactive, have strong attention to detail, and will be able to prioritize work assignments to meet objectives. Account Coordinators will work closely with client and internal teams to support project needs.
- Responsible for understanding Walker Sands offerings and capabilities and coordinates as needed across appropriate departments (content creators, project manager, web team, etc.)
- Internally organize and plan client status meetings; drafting agendas, taking meeting notes, and sending recaps/action items to appropriate services team members
- Organize documents on shared client drive to make information easily accessible to internal teams
- Support with deliverable quality checks,, ensuring client feedback and internal notes are applied
- Assist in reporting hours targets and progress to account lead and the services teams
- Track & monitor basic project financials, supporting account leads
- Set up account systems and tools, including setting up email lists, client folders, and maintaining data in our project management system
- Responsible for drafting and editing client correspondence
- Obtain client pre-approval for all billable expenses, according to contract terms
- 0-2 Years of relevant agency experience in PR setting.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Consistently produces good work-product and follow-through on projects
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs remain adaptable and resilient, and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to remain positive, even in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt well to change and shifting priorities
- Display self-awareness, positive and helpful attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Ability to work efficiently, be solutions-oriented, proactive, and anticipate needs and take ownership of work and excel in a team environment
- Strong time management skills, with attention to detail, following through on projects and handling multiple tasks are essential skills for this dynamic position.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great future Talent team member but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.