Welcome to the Walker Sands marketing resources section of our site. Short and to the point, these articles make an ideal quick read for all levels, from college student to senior executive. The links below will take you to the articles. Enjoy!
Marketing Strategy Resources
- 8 Tips for Getting Client/Customer Participation in the PR Program. Looking to add positive customer and client sentimate to your marketing strategy? This sheet provides tips on starting the conversation.
- Media Training Manual. Interested in honing your interview skills, not sure where to start? This manual will help you polish your interview skills and lead insightful conversation with important media outlets.
- Marketing Campaign Brief. From setting objectives and identifying key messages to creating assets and hosting pages, this interactive template will act as a checklist and helpful organizational resource guiding you though marketing campaign success.
- 12 Week Content Plan Template. Looking for a plan to help with your content marketing? Download this interactive checklist that allows you to check off completed actions of your campaign to keep you organized and on schedule.
- Annual Marketing Plan Template. This one page annual marketing plan document is built to be a simple overview of your marketing calendar throughout the year.
- B2B Marketing Budgeting Template and E-Book. This B2B marketing budgeting spreadsheet generates your budget for you. The e-book explains how it works and discusses important things to consider as you create a B2B marketing budget.
- Effective Marketing Strategy Planning Sessions. Marketing strategy sessions not going well? Here's how to avoid getting bogged down in tactical discussions when you want to define a marketing strategy.
- How to Hire a Marketing Firm. Hiring a top-rated marketing firm is a priority for any growth-oriented business. But hiring the marketing firm that's right for your company's goals and growth strategy requires planning, preparation and research.
- Setting a Marketing Budget. Budget decisions are never easy. But setting a reasonable marketing budget is one of the most important things you can to do to improve sales and capture market share.
- Marketing In A Slow Economy. The economy's slow. We get it. But a down economy shouldn't stand in the way of your company's marketing strategy.
- Marketing Trends 2017. Check out the 2017 marketing trends that the experts at Walker Sands are tracking, as well as a few we-think-it-could-happen marketing predictions for 2017.
- Improving ROI with Niche Marketing. Niche marketing targets specific consumer or B2B segments. When combined with skillfully crafted messaging, a niche strategy can deliver substantially higher ROI and increased market share.
Tech Marketing Resources
- How to Sell to CIOs. What does a marketing and communications firm know about selling technology products and services? Plenty. Read this article if you sell to CIOs and are interested in extending and accelerating your selling success.
- Selling to IT Managers. We provide four proven solutions for selling to IT managers. Use these tips to overcome common challenges faced when selling to IT departments.
- Software as a Service Marketing Tips. Struggling with SaaS marketing? These Software as a Service marketing tips will highlight the benefits of your product and differentiate it from competitors.
- Innovative B2B Tech Marketing. At Walker Sands, our innovative B2B tech marketing strategies combines social, search and public relations tactics. Learn more about our approach here.
Event Planning Resources
Tech Startup Resources