Friday Five! Top Industry and Tech Articles for the Week October 22-26
Happy Friday! We’re all getting excited for this upcoming Halloween weekend, but wanted to take a minute to share some of our favorite tech and PR articles from this week:
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2013 (Forbes)- Some of the top predictions for technology through the next year.
- Apple iPad mini pre-orders go live, white version sells out in minutes (Washington Post)- As the iPad dropped this week and started taking preorders today the white version is already sold out, despite some of the uncertainty in the tech world about the value of the new device
- Mobile Marketing Means Easy Money for Small Businesses (Time) –Did you know that 84 percent of small businesses that use mobile marketing techniques report an increase in new business for their efforts? Food for thought.
- 126M Accessed Facebook Solely From Mobile Last Month, Up 24% Since June. (TechCrunch) – Facebook’s mobile-only growth has accelerated. TechCrunch weighs in on what this will means as Facebook adapts to how people use their site, especially related to mobile advertising.
- 10 Spookily Spectacular Halloween Light Shows [VIDEOS] (Mashable)- Happy Halloween! We had to leave you with a fun one to get you excited for celebrations this weekend, enjoy!
Dress up as something fun, and enjoy your weekend! We know we will!