As a leading Chicago web design firm, we are pleased to provide you with our collection of web design, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click management (PPC) resources. Come back soon. We frequently add new resources. If there's a specific topic, you need help with, please give us a call!
Web Design/Development Resources
- Recommendations on Finding a Good Chicago Web Design Firm. How can you find a good Chicago web design company that can inspire your prospects and increase your sales? Here are a few things to consider as you evaluate your Chicago web design firm options.
- Help! We Need a Better Website. Need a better website? Our web consultants work with clients around the globe, helping them to improve their websites.
- Characteristics of an Effective Website. Most businesses acknowledge the need to improve their websites. At Walker Sands, we think site modifications should begin with a thorough understanding of the characteristics that make a good business website great.
- Why Blog?. Blogs get a lot of bad press mostly from people who don't understand that a blog can be a gateway for attracting new customers to your brand and products.
- Web Design Trends 2011. Web design is the cornerstone of an effective online presence. The design of your company's website says a lot about your business and here are some of the web design trends we're seeing for 2011.
Website Strategy Consultant Resources
Website Redesign Advice and Resources
- Ten Signs That It's Time to Redesign a Website. Think you need a new website but not positive that the time is right? These "ten questions to ask to determine whether you need a site redesign" will come in handy. If you decide you do need a new website, give us a call.
- Planning a Website Redesign. Website redesigns are standard fare at Walker Sands. If you are planning a website redesign, here are some things to consider when redesigning a website.
Website Lead Generation Resources
Website Content Strategies and Advice
SEO Tips From Our Chicago SEO Consultants
- Structuring On-Page Content for Maximum Effectiveness. Wondering how to rank better in Google? On-page SEO technique is critically important to doing well in the search engine results.
- Benefits of Organic SEO Search Traffic. A good website strategy balances pay-per-click advertising with organic SEO. Learn more about the benefits of organic SEO search traffic.
- SEO Questions You Should Be Asking. Sooner or later, most businesses wonder whether it's possible to further optimize their site for search engines. But when it comes to online marketing, that isn't the only SEO question you should be asking.
- Link Building. You've designed a great website, but you're still experiencing anemic site traffic. What's wrong? It could be that you haven't invested enough time in link building.
- Search Engine Statistics. The latest search engine statistics provide the information necessary to create a constantly evolving SEO strategy for your business and your website.
- Local Search Optimization Advice. Not ranking well in Google local search? Here are ten steps to improve your local search presence in a hurry.
Social Media Marketing
- Integrating Social Media Into a Business Website. Social media should be an important part of your online marketing strategy. One way to expand your presence on popular networking sites is to integrate social media elements into your business website.
- First Steps: Social Media. Social media is proving to be a highly productive channel for PR and marketing content. If you haven't integrated social media into your marketing mix yet, here's how to get started.
Resources for Building Online Communities
- Creating an Online Community for a Business Site. User-generated content is a boon for business websites. One of the ways to encourage the development of user content is to create an active online community buzzing with conversations about your brand and business sector.
Website Video Tips and Resources
- Enhancing a Website With Video. Video is one of the hottest trends in online marketing. We're seeing businesses use video to increase search traffic, improve visibility and enhance the overall impact of their websites.
Chicago Web Design Resources
- List of Chicago Web Design Firms. Need a Chicago web design firm? This list of Chicago web design firms is a starting point for finding a good Chicago web design company.
- List of Chicago Web Design Schools. Chicago web design schools include some of the best web design educational programs in the country. If you are interested in attending a Chicago web design school, here are a few programs to consider.
- List of Chicago Web Design Associations. Join an association or networking group to learn more about web design, social media, SEO, SEM, and more. Whatever your interest, there's a group for you.