Paid Search Marketing Manager Job in Chicago
Walker Sands is seeking an experienced Paid Search, SEM, pay-per-click (PPC) consultant to work full-time in our West Loop office in downtown Chicago and manage our clients' PPC Internet marketing programs.
This open position requires deep expertise in Google Adwords, optimization of paid search advertising campaigns, and SEM best practices for large PPC campaigns. We require an initial screening test of all qualified applicants.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand their career in Internet marketing.
- Assist clients with defining their Internet marketing SEM strategies.
- Set up and manage large-scale, performance-based PPC campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' PPC programs.
- Make daily adjustments to PPC campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that our clients specify.
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations to clients based on PPC program results.
- Write effective ad copy for PPC ads.
- Monitor client conversion rates and optimize results through A/B testing and other SEM tactics.
- This position may require the ability to work long hours to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in marketing, statistics, operations or computer science
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising & campaign management
- 2+ years' experience managing Google Adwords pay-per-click campaigns, ideally for clients whose monthly budget exceeds $15,000 per month and ideally managing PPC programs for multiple clients simultaneously
- In-depth, expert knowledge of SEM best practices is a must
- Outstanding client management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including advanced formulas (e.g. vlookup)
Candidates with Google Adwords Certification, knowledge of web analytics, web development experience, and experience with bid management technologies will be preferred.
How to Apply for the PPC Manager postion
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "2012 PPC Manager" in the subject line of your email.