This position is now open and accepting applications!
Walker Sands is seeking a Paid Search, SEM, pay-per-click (PPC) consultant to help manage our clients' PPC internet marketing programs. This open position requires an understanding of Google Adwords, paid LinkedIn, optimization of paid search advertising campaigns, and SEM best practices for large PPC campaigns.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Digital group is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand their career in internet marketing.
- Work with team to define clients’ internet marketing SEM strategies
- Set up and help manage large-scale, performance-based PPC campaigns
- Conduct keyword research as an input to our clients' PPC programs
- Make adjustments to PPC campaigns based on budget constraints, lead generation goals, cost-per-action targets and other parameters that the Account Executive or clients specify
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations to account executive based on PPC program results
- Write effective ad copy for PPC ads
- Monitor client conversion rates and optimize results through A/B testing and other SEM tactics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, in marketing, statistics, or operations
- Self-motivated individual with passion for marketing, advertising and campaign management
- 12 to 18 months of full-time experience managing Google Adwords pay-per-click campaigns, for clients whose monthly budget exceeds $15,000 per month and ideally managing PPC programs for multiple clients simultaneously
- Intermediate knowledge of SEM best practices is a must
- Client facing experience (written and verbal) a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including advanced formulas (e.g. vlookup)
Candidates with Google Adwords Certification, knowledge of web analytics, and experience with bid management technologies will be preferred.
Walker Sands is a full-service digital marketing, design, and public relations firm focused on generating sales growth for our business-to-business clients. Firms have been counting on Walker Sands since 2001 for services ranging from basic marketing strategy to our advanced SEO programs.
How to Apply
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "2015 PPC Specialist" in the subject line of your email. Qualified candidates will be asked to take an initial screening test.