Analyst relations is critical to the success of your marketing and public relations initiatives. Analysts interact with the media, current and potential customers, employees, investors, and financial analysts. They influence media coverage, affect purchasing decisions, drive investor behavior, impact industry status, and define industry trends.
We identify key analysts and make proper introductions in the early stages of corporate positioning and product launches. We ensure that analysts understand and appreciate your market positioning and that you are a valued resource to analysts during significant market and technology changes.
What We Do For You
We orchestrate a comprehensive outreach effort that helps you establish and maintain successful relationships with industry analysts. Some of the specific tasks we undertake on your behalf include the following:
- Analyst Survey. We research the landscape of industry analysts and prioritize them for you based on their ability to positive or negatively affect your business interests. The final deliverable is a list of key, influential industry analysts who you should have on your radar screen.
- Research. We secure important analyst reports on industry trends and announcements so that you can keep abreast of analyst perceptions in your market.
- Initiating Relationships. We establish relationships between you and the analysts. We draw upon our extensive network of relationships with key analysts.
- Meeting Preparation. We thoroughly prepare you for analyst interaction through message positioning exercises, extensive spokesperson training, presentation development, client reference preparation, and in-depth briefing materials about the analysts you are meeting with and their backgrounds and areas of interest.
- Maintaining Relationships. We maintain and strengthen your relationship with analysts by providing analysts with frequent, pertinent communications about your company and arranging for analyst visits. The end result is a healthy, long-term relationship with key analysts.
- Coverage Solicitation. We encourage analysts to write positive reports about you or consult with you on reports that are related to your industry. We position your executives as thoughtful resources who have unique “expert” perspectives and who consistently provide reliable and useful information.
It's not what you know, it's who you know. We leverage our extensive network of contacts to generate high profile coverage of our clients across a broad range of trade and business press, including:
- Market Research and Analyst Firms. Such as AMR Research, Aberdeen Group, Datamonitor, EDventure Holdings, Forrester Research, Frost and Sullivan, Gartner Group/Dataquest, Gomez Advisors, GIGA Group, Hurwitz Group, International Data Corporation (IDC), Jupiter, Meridien Research, META Group, Patricia Seybold Group, Technologic Partners, Tower Group, The Yankee Group, and ZONA Research, among others.
- Specialty Firms Devoted to Industry Verticals and Market Segments. We help you develop and maintain relationships with these boutique or niche analyst firms that specialize in your industry.