Walker Sands Wins Big with Second Annual Marketing Madness
On Tuesday this week we gathered at Highline with Chicago’s top marketers for our second annual Marketing Madness event. Last year we tested this event as a new concept, blending networking and speed-dating, and it was so well received we had to bring it back for another round!
We tipped off the evening with our marketing MVPs to share in discussion on hot marketing topics and trends. The format ran much the same as last year: four tables, three topics, three rounds of 15 minute conversation.
Our five knowledgable hosts made up an all star team:
- Elan Mosbacher – VP of Strategy and Partnership at SpotHero
- Darryl Villacorta – Social Media Manager at Sprout Social tag-teaming with Rachel Samuels – Social Media Specialist
- Adam Beeson – Communications Director at G2 Crowd
- Mike Ryan – Director of Marketing at Keeper Security
Before our hosts could throw their first passes, we reached out to our event attendees to crowdsource speaking topics for the night. Over bites and sips our guests and hosts discussed the following topics and industry questions:
- Current Trends: Are you currently doing any Account Based Marketing? If so, what are your tips to success? If not, do you plan on implementing any ABM strategies this year?
- Demand Generation: What are a few creative strategies and tactics you’ve used to drive leads to your website?
- Social Media: How do you measure the success of your social media campaigns? Which social media tactics are generating the best results? What are tips for maintaining brand personality across different social media platforms?
Through open dialogue style discussions, our guests and speakers left with great takeaways and new connections! For more pictures from the event, take a look at the Facebook album we put together.
Thank you so much to everyone who attended and our hosts for facilitating an evening of smart conversations. If you’d like to join us at our next Walker Sands event, leave a comment below and we’ll add you to the list!